Old Campus houses freshmen for 10 residential colleges, as well as the English, Philosophy, and Classics departments, the Dwight Hall service organization, the YHHAP Book Exchange, and the Chaplain's Office
|Ezra Stiles freshmen||Lawrance|
- Contains the Philosophy Department and an enormous hall used for faculty meetings.
- Site of a computer lab that is open 24/7 (this is a popular study space on Old Campus).
- Oldest building still standing in New Haven; it was Nathan Hale's dormitory, and today is the only remaining building from Old Brick Row.
- Contains the Classics Department, classroom space, and the Classics Department library
- The symbolic entrance to Yale. Dirk Stover was all up in Phelps, galavanting through ur gates.
- Contains the English Department, as well as many seminar rooms and lecture halls
- Headquarters for Yale's hydra-headed umbrella service organization, which is the largest undergraduate service organization in the world.
- On weekend nights, Global Grounds is a alcohol-free space where you can get cookies and hot drinks and play board games. It's actually pretty popular.
Yale Station Post Office
- The post office where most undergrads have their post office box.
- Gives out free ice cream.
- Big chapel used for concerts
- The Comparative Literature department has a fabled library on the top floor of Bingham reserved for graduate student use.
YHHAP Book Exchange
- Nonprofit student-run bookstore in the basement of Bingham. Open during shopping periods.
- Freshman Olympics
- Spring Fling