- Go to the Student Techs (STs) in Bass Library for free, university-paid software/hardware repair.
- While the STs are fixing your computer, you can ask for a loaner laptop.
- You can also loan equipment out from the School of Arts. Anything from a TV, to a separate laptop monitor or a full iMac if you need it. The office is located in Green Hall on the second floor. Or check out the website
My Dorm Room
- Contact "Facilities" when things in the dorms are broken, including overhead lights, radiatiors, lights in random hallways, and even bed lifts!
- It's easiest to call Central Campus Facilities at 203-432-6888
- http://www.facilities.yale.edu/students.shtml also has a web form you can use
- If your wireless isn't any good, contact a Student Tech (ST)
- Borrow a phone from Bass! (while you're getting a new one/getting it fixed)
- (what's the website/deets?)
Facilities? Or your department?