Grocery Stores are much cheaper that Durfee’s, GHeav, or even Walgreens.
- Family Dollar
- So cheap!
- "Elm City Market" Co-Op
- Similar to Whole Foods
- Very close - two blocks east of The Green
- Stop N Shop
- Standard Northeast Grocery
- Edge of the Woods
- Grocery store 3 blocks past Stop N Shop.
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free foods.
- Often has cheaper and better produce than Stop N Shop
- Just across the train-tracks east of the green.
- In kind of a sketchy neighborhood, but it's only open until 6pm anyway.
- Usually cheaper than Stop N Shop
- There are three small produce-market type grocery stores along Orange Street, almost evenly spaced
Stop N Shop has a grocery delivery service called PeaPod http://www.peapod.com/
- Fees, Pricing & Payment
(found in "Quick Guide" (top right of screen) => You Order Online section, subheader "Fees, Pricing, and Payment")
- Order >$100.00 = $6.95
- Order <$100.00 = $9.95
- Minimum order amount is $60.00.
- +fuel surcharge.